Chip and Blip (poem for kids)


Here's a fun little poem I wrote back in high school about a couple of silly aliens who's friendship gets a little stressed when they go on an adventure together. Enjoy this silly rhyme!
As with all my poems, you are welcome to share and use however you wish as long as you do not remove my name. 



(text)



Chip and Blip
By Brandi Peterson
I know a Zip, his name is Chip.
He went on a fieldtrip in a spaceship.
Chip brought his friend Blip on the trip.
And together, they made a comic strip.
On the trip they ate a chicken strip
Dunked in bean dip
Stirred with catnip.
Chip and Blip’s friendship suffered hardship.
Chip put Blip through a guilt trip
Because Blip hit Chip with a whip.
They won a championship
For their comic strip
And got a scholarship
To the Space Ship University.
On their return trip
Blip got a stiff upper lip when
Chip hit him with a poker chip.
After the field trip on the spaceship
They stayed in fellowship.
For despite their hardship
 They had a strong friendship.

© Copyright April 2003





If you enjoy my poems, you'll LOVE my book! Pona and the Valiant Veterinarian is now available on Amazon!  Click the image below to see a preview of the book on Amazon.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07DYCS2RY

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Coming Back to My Senses

I Love Fall: Poem