Cold Coffee, Hot Day

 
Dropped my kid off at the driving school yesterday and had two hours to kill. I didn’t really feel like driving half an hour all the way home, so instead I drove to the Starbucks down the street and used a little gift card money and some star points for a quick treat.
It was like 100° and humid here in Oklahoma. Normally I’d order a hot coffee, but it’s just too dang hot for a hot drink. So I picked something from the cold menu.
I have no idea what this was. It said something about cold cream. (I thought cold cream was something grandma put on her face.) But anyway, this cold brew coffee came with two pumps of vanilla syrup and chocolate cold cream on the top and maaaan I tell you it was GOOOOD!!
So I sat there and enjoyed that coffee beverage and the little cake pop I got with my star points and hung out at the Starbucks until my son was done driving.
And if y’all like ice coffee, go try that chocolate cold cream one and tell me if you liked it.

*Edited to add: It's called the Chocolate Cream Cold Brew.


 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Coming Back to My Senses

Chip and Blip (poem for kids)

I Love Fall: Poem